Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Jobform.com's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jobform's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jobform at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jobform's web site are provided "as is". Jobform makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jobform does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jobform or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jobform's Internet site, even if Jobform or a Jobform authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jobform's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jobform does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Jobform may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Jobform does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jobform has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jobform of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
General Terms and Conditions
Payment takes place over an SSL encrypted connection.Payment is handled by Jobform LTD (UK). The e-mail address for our customer service is [email protected] – please note that all support will be handled in English. We aim to answer all inquiries within 48 hours.
What do I get and what am I committing myself to? By accepting the promotional offer, you get a Premium membership on Jobform. You do not commit yourself to any further purchases, however your membership will be automatically renewed every 15 days. Please note, your membership runs until you actively unsubscribe from it. There is no binding period on your membership and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.
Invoicing and factoring
Jobform.com reserves the right to issue both digital and physical invoices if a customers order of Premium membership is not followed through with a payment by creditcard. Invoices can be issued by a third party as Jobform.com reserves the right to use so called factoring-methods.
Please note that if you have signed up through a competition or a draw (for instance to win an iPhone or an iPad), you will be contacted directly if you win. A welcome gift is is in this case not applicable and cannot be claimed.
In order to receive the welcome gift, the member will have to send a proof of residence with a valid address (water, electricity, telephone or internet bill less than 3 months old).
Please note that no welcome gift will be sent without proof of residence in order to avoid fraud. Welcome gifts will be sent within the earliest possible time from the moment the proof of residence is received and validated. In case of late delivery, Jobform cannot be held responsible.
In case a welcome gift has to be sent back to Jobform by the user, expenses regarding the shipping fees will be held by the user. Requests for refunds for shipping fees will not be considered.
Promotional offers including a welcome gift are limited to one per household and per person and valid until stocks last.
Please note that we only ship welcome gifts to Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, France, United Kingdom and South Korea.
Money Back Guarantee
If you have tried our Premium membership you are automatically covered by our Money Back Guarantee! That means, if you are not satisfied with our service, we will issue you a refund. The Money Back Guarantees applies to all Trial memberships (i.e. 5, 10 or 14 days membership at reduced price) - not subsequent periods. When applying for the Money Back Guarantee you will have to submit a form. To get this form, please get in touch with our customer care. When using the Money Back Guarantee you automatically renounces any claims to potential welcome gift, that may have been offered with the trial membership.
What are the benefits of being a Premium Member with Jobform?
As a Premium Member on Jobform you gain access to a whole range of benefits and extra functions, which will make your job seeking process a lot more simple and organized.
We’ll also be constantly working on new benefits and functions you get as a Premium Member.
The general terms and prices for a Premium Membership
A Premium membership costs up to 399 SEK for 15 days. When you buy a subscription with Jobform, we will automatically upgrade your account to a Premium Member and you can immediately make use of many extra benefits and functions. The Premium Membership works in the way that you will stay as a Premium Member until you unsubscribe (please see cancellation terms below). When you agree to the subscription you simultaneously agree to make these automatic payments for the full amount, up until the conclusion of the subscription.
I’m new on Jobform. Now what?
No thanks! Termination of membership and information regarding the binding period
You can always cancel your current subscription; there is no further binding period than the 15 days. You terminate your subscription through the self-service area on your Jobform account. However, please note that your subscription cannot be unsubscribed online within the first 24 hours after it is made due to the technical reasons of setting up your new Premium Member account.
If you terminate your subscription then no further payments will ensue, that is unless you choose to reactivate the subscription, or you create a new Premium subscription at a later date. The termination of the subscription does not affect the benefits that are enabled on your Jobform user account for the period that you have already paid for. Jobform will automatically send acknowledgment of your termination to the email address you used when signing up. Non-receipt of the acknowledgment does not affect the validity of the termination. It is solely the registration in Jobform's customer database that matters, as it is the customer's responsibility to have entered in their email address correctly, it is also up to them to ensure that emails are not deleted or landing in their spam folder. Please contact our customer service if you are unsure about how to prevent that from happening.
If you terminate your Premium Membership, it is not the same as you deleting your user account. This must be done later if you do not wish to remain a regular user on the website.
Information regarding withdrawal
Purchase of the Premium Membership is accompanied by a withdrawal period of 14 days. Since you have entered into an agreement for a subscription-based service, you can only cancel your initial payment. Thus, you cannot use the 14 days withdrawal period to cancel any recurring payments.
You can only cancel your initial purchase if you have NOT used your subscription. You take your subscription in to use the moment you complete the purchase and log on to www.jobform.com. If you want to use this right, you must immediately after the initial purchase, log off and not log on again. Then you should contact the customer service team on [email protected] to inform them that you regret your purchase. If your request falls within the 14 days withdrawal period, your money will be refunded and any future payments plus your membership will be cancelled immediately.
Abuse. What happens when you misuse Jobform
It is only allowed to have one Premium Membership per Jobform user, and only one Jobform user account per person. In case of violation of this condition, Jobform can at any time cancel the agreement. By misusing the website you also lose the right to a refund of the money you may have paid to Jobform for a Premium Membership.
You, as a Jobform user can only use one Premium Membership promotional offer (at the reduced price) once every 6 months. Violation of this will also lead to cancellation of the agreement. Jobform also reserves the right not to refund the money may be paid for the invalid Premium Membership.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.